EMC Clinical Archiving Solution
- Hospitals and healthcare providers
- Healthcare systems
- Academic medical centers
- Reduce IT costs by decommissioning obsolete systems
- Archive structured and unstructured clinical data documents
- Access complete patient records including EHR systems
Retire Obsolete Systems
Retain Data Compliantly
Render Rapid Access
Recoup Funds to Innovate
Healthcare organizations are transitioning to second-generation electronic health record (EHR) systems to create a complete view of patient records. However, enterprises have legacy clinical systems that have accumulated large volumes of patient information and health IT departments are spending upwards of 70 percent of their resources maintaining legacy systems—keeping them alive solely for the information they contain. As clinician demand changes, organizations need a cost-effective way to retain and render legacy patient information in the context of medical records.
Retain, Render, Retire
Part of the EMC Integrated Patient Record solution suite, the EMC Clinical Archiving solution allows you to retire obsolete clinical systems and reduce IT costs while giving your clinicians on-demand access to complete patient records.
- Significantly reduce maintenance and operations costs with payback in as few as six months
- Recoup capital to fund innovation and health IT investments
- Preserve all structured and unstructured patient information in its natural form within an XML-based, unified archive that conforms to OAIS
- Allow access to archived patient information at the point of care, launched directly from your EHR
- Organize patient information intuitively to enable easy search and retrieval in less than a second
- Securely share archived documents with all clinicians across the enterprise, regardless of their facility location
Health Information Management (HIM) Benefits
- Meet compliance requirements with immutable data, security, encryption, and audit trails
- Eliminate future migration costs by archiving data in nonproprietary, application-independent format
- Organize patient data for future analysis and data mining
EMC Documentum D2
Simplify your document lifecycle management and enhance your user experience.
Preserve the value of enterprise data and content to comply with retention requirements in an easily accessible, unified archive.
Content Upgrade and Migration Services
Ensure fast and secure upgrades and migrations for EMC Documentum, EMC Captiva, EMC Document Sciences, and EMC industry solutions.
EMC Strategic Business Services
Identify critical business drivers and map to technology with strategic business planning process focused on business environment, organization, information, and technology.
EMC Image and Content Management
Redefine clinical content management by image-enabling electronic health records (EHRs).
Implement the EMC Clinical Archiving solution with help from the following EMC partners:
Dell EMC Perspectives
- Advice for Healthcare Organizations Seeking to Centralize Patient Records and Decommission Legacy Systems
- Retain, Render, Retire: Integrating and Accessing Your Inactive Patient Information
- EMC Documentum Clinical Archiving
- EMC Documentum Content-Enabled EMR
- EMC Documentum Integrated Patient Record Solution Suite