EMC Image and Content Management Solution
- Hospitals and radiology centers
- Healthcare systems
- Academic medical centers
- Manage imaging data and related clinical content
- Integrated systems including electronic health records (EHRs)
- Improve data availability and protection by consolidating content
Ensure Data Protection
Leveraging the power of a combined vendor-neutral archive (VNA) and enterprise content management (ECM) platform, the EMC Image and Content Management solution allows healthcare organizations to consolidate, standardize, manage, and share all clinical media and medical images from multiple picture archiving and communication systems (PACS), health information systems (HIS), radiology information systems (RIS) and other specialized imaging applications.
A single, integrated system for image viewing and management image enables electronic health records (EHRs) to empower clinicians with enterprise wide access to a complete, patient-centric view of all digital imaging and communications in medicine (DICOM) and non-DICOM information at the point of care.
- Enhance interoperability by consolidating resources and minimizing interfaces
- Simplify data management and maintenance while eliminating imaging silos
- Reduce total cost of ownership (TCO) and migration costs
- Manage DICOM and non-DICOM data based on industry standards such as Health Level 7 International (HL7), cross-enterprise document sharing (XDS), cross-enterprise document sharing for imaging (XDS-I), and cross-community access (XCA)
- Improve access to information by delivering a patient-centric view of images and unstructured content from a single repository
- Enhance the viewing of clinical content and eliminate unnecessary workflow steps
- Enable data sharing across the enterprise and continuum of care to improve care coordination and collaboration
Health Information Management (HIM) Benefits
- Integrate clinical content into EHRs to create a comprehensive, patient-centric view of all medical data
- Support information lifecycle management (ILM) and data mining
- Ensure regulatory compliance by making data secure, immutable, auditable
EMC Documentum D2
Simplify your document lifecycle management and enhance your user experience.
Preserve the value of enterprise data and content to comply with retention requirements in an easily accessible, unified archive.
Content Upgrade and Migration Services
Ensure fast and secure upgrades and migrations for EMC Documentum, EMC Captiva, EMC Document Sciences, and EMC industry solutions.
EMC Strategic Business Services
Identify critical business drivers and map to technology with strategic business planning process focused on business environment, organization, information, and technology.
EMC Clinical Archiving
Decommission legacy clinical systems and compliantly retain inactive patient information.
Implement the EMC Image and Content Management solution with help from the following EMC partners:
Dell EMC Perspectives
- Advice for Healthcare Organizations Seeking to Centralize Patient Records and Decommission Legacy Systems
- Clinical Image & Content Management, Redefined